Saturday, February 12, 2011

What A Day...

Ok...so the day starts out fairly normal...I get ready for work.  The trouble starts as soon as I leave my bedroom.  First I dont have anything to take with me to eat for my break nor do I have anything to drink.  Easy fix, I'll stop at the grocery store.
EEHHHHHH.  Wrong answer.  Store won't be open til 7am cuz they are re-waxing the floors and I am there at 5:30.  Ok, no biggie...there is a gas station on the way to the highway, I'll get something there.

EEHHHHH!  Strike 2!  The system is down and won't take credit/debit cards...and I got no cash!  So I gotta go outta my way to find another 24hr gas station so I can get something.  FINALLY make it to work, do my work and then get ready to split.

EEHHHHH!  Strike 3!  Right at the last minute they call me to the front to help out on a register.  "It'll only be for a few minutes."  HA!  "A few minutes" turns into nearly half an hour before I finally get to make my escape.
WHEW!  Luckily the rest of my day was fun.  I got to spend the rest of the day with my mom just hangin' out and doing a little shopping...although according to my mom it ended up as "Holy Crap!  Do you two guys REALLY eat THAT much food?!?"
Ah well...fun times were had by all.

Until next time kids, I'm Weird Willie West here on the Weird Willie West Show only on...
W W W W W...I I I I I...N N N N N ...O O O O O
Wonder WINO Radio!
in western WallaWalla

No comments:

Post a Comment